1. We will collect your films from the Address you give us when you order
2. Unless you specify a date above - we'll call you to confirm a convenient film collection date
3. This is not a timed service and our film collection could be anytime between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays. We can collect from your neighbour if required.
4. The price is for packages that are a maximum of 11Kg (roughly 24Lbs which is a huge amount of films), anything over this weight may cost more.
The courier will collect anytime between 9am and 5pm. If you have to go out you can leave the box with a neighbour or a shop, as long as the building is within sight of your house (the courier cannot drive two miles down the road!). Remember to leave a note on the door. In the unlikely event that the courier fails to turn up then the courier will automatically come back the next day.
How to Pack your Cine Films
Cine films are reasonably robust, as long as they are not exposed to direct sun light, water or extreme impact they will be ok. There are no special requirements for packing film, just a little common sense.
We have never received any damaged films where the actual film inside the reel has been impaired for some 10 years. Below are some tips for packing.
1. Wrap each film in bubble wrap
2. If you do not have bubble wrap available use lightly screwed up newspaper a. Put a layer of screwed up newspaper on the bottom of the box b. Lay your films on top of this c. Fill the box with more screwed up newspaper d. Seal the Box
3. Use an oversized jiffy bag, and wrap it around the contents as many times as possible.
4. Print off the quote and enclose it with the masters or write the order number on the top of the box.
5. Write the address and Order No. in a prominent position on the box
Cine to DVD Portland Gate 21 Portland Square Bristol BS2 8SJ